Crank Brothers: Superior Results for Deck Waterproofing and Repair in Corona Del Mar, CA
Founded in 1945, Crank Brothers Deck Company is a family-owned and-operated decking contractor serving the Corona Del Mar area. We offer high-quality deck repair, waterproofing, decorative finishing, pool deck resurfacing, and epoxy garage floor installations. We have accrued more than six decades of experience, and apply our accrued expertise and knowledge to every job we do, no matter its size. We have completed over 25,000 projects and built a solid reputation for beautiful, long-lasting results; fair rates; and value-added service. It's the reason we have earned membership into the prestigious Preferred Trades of Orange County and receive over 90% of our business from returning clients and referrals.
Whether you want to restore an aging pool deck, repair a minor leak in your deck, schedule ongoing deck maintenance, or waterproof an exterior structure or surface, you can rely on Crank Brothers Deck Company to have the skills, equipment, and resources necessary to provide you with long-lasting, guaranteed results.
Call today to schedule your free evaluation and estimate.
Why Choose Crank Brothers Deck Company
- High-Quality Materials - Our technicians are certified approved applicators of the industry's premier waterproofing/coating systems: Westcoat, Desert Crete, Dex-O-Tex, Pacific Polymers, and Life Deck.
- Experience - When it comes to deck waterproofing, repair, maintenance, and restoration, we're the experts; we have been in business for over 65 years and completed more than 25,000 projects.
- Customer Focused - We are committed to customer satisfaction; it drives the quality of our work and level of service.
- Qualified - We are fully bonded, insured, and licensed. In fact, we hold one of the oldest contracting licenses in the state of California
- Guaranteed Results - We have a dedicated quality assurance program, and guarantee the long-lasting results of our exceptional workmanship.
Learn About Crank Brothers Deck Company's Thorough Waterproofing/Coating Processes, Corona Del Mar, CA
Over the last 65 years, Crank Brothers Deck Company has perfected waterproofing and coating application and offer our services to protect and beautify decks, pool decks, balconies, stairs, patios, exterior floors, and more throughout Corona Del Mar. Our skilled technicians are all approved applicators for Pacific Polymers, Dex-O-Tex, Westcoat, Desert Crete, and Life Deck. Our comprehensive application process includes a number of steps to ensure proper preparation, application and protection:
Assessment. We begin by assessing the level of damage to your deck from water, leaks, weathering, wear and tear, and mildew.
Repairs. When dry rot and delamination are present at the substrate level, we remove plywood and install new, exterior-grade plywood. We also perform any other necessary repairs, such as slope correction, low spot fill-ins, fascia repair, drainage system installation, and more.
Waterproofing & Bodycoat Application. We apply waterproofing and bodycoats carefully and efficiently. We also install or repair stucco and siding to prevent water intrusion.
Finishing Coat Application. Our final finish coats are applied by roller for a uniform surface and are available in a variety of color stains and textures.
Call us today to learn more about our superior waterproofing and coating processes, and to discuss your waterproofing project in Corona Del Mar.
Crank Brothers: Waterproofing Experts for Decks Serving Corona Del Mar and Southern California Communities Since 1945
Crank Brothers Deck Company's deck waterproofing services exceed the expectations of our Corona Del Mar customers because they offer reliable results in a timely manner at a great price. Our experts have performed thousands of waterproof projects throughout Southern California and will effectively tend to deck repairs as needed, including slope correction, removal and replacement of damaged substrate, drainage system correction, and more. We use top-quality waterproofing systems made by Desert Crete, Life Deck, Pacific Polymers, and others to ensure long-lasting water protection and beautiful finishes. We offer complimentary consultations for all of your deck waterproofing, repair, resurfacing, and decorative finishing needs. Call us today to work with our friendly waterproofing specialists. Our work is guaranteed.
Epoxy Coatings for Concrete Garages & Floors in Corona Del Mar, CA
Crank Brothers Deck Company is committed to improving the generally dull images that come to mind when one thinks of concrete. Our experienced professionals will turn any concrete floor in residential or commercial properties throughout Corona Del Mar into a stylish and easy-to-maintain surface. We specialize in epoxy coatings, which are completely waterproof, long lasting, and durable. Epoxy is a non-absorbent, non-porous material that is ideal for concrete floors and outdoor settings where spills are common. Impervious to abrasive liquids like gas, oil and antifreeze, our heavy-duty epoxy floors are easy to clean and perfect for garages, repair shops, art studios, educational facilities and more. We use a comprehensive four-step application process to cover old blemishes and properly install your new epoxy floor for lasting results. We begin with cleaning and etching the concrete surface, then apply primer and epoxy coatings, and finish with a protective sealer. Call us today to protect and enhance your residential or commercial concrete floor in Corona Del Mar. Our workmanship is guaranteed and we are fully licensed, bonded, and insured.
Crank Brothers: Providing the Best Value in Deck Restoration to Home & Business Owners in Corona Del Mar, California
Increase the value and aesthetics of your property with Crank Brothers Deck Company's unparalleled deck restoration services. Since 1945, we have been providing Corona Del Mar customers with expert decking services at great rates. We apply our years of knowledge, experience, and skill to every job and it shows--our high-quality work is backed by a results-based guarantee. With Crank Brothers, your restored deck will look gorgeous and withstand water, weathering, and mildew for years to come.
Our deck restoration services are available for residential and commercial decks throughout Corona Del Mar. These services include a comprehensive assessment of your deck to determine what repairs are needed as well as thermal leak detection to identify the source of any leaks. We are trained and qualified to perform substrate demolitions and removals, slope corrections, flashing/scupper installations, drainage system corrections/installations, siding and stucco repairs, and more. Then, we use superior coating systems and materials to resurface, coat, and finish your deck. Finishing options include slip-resistant, decorative coatings in a variety of textures and colors. Call our experienced staff today to receive a free deck restoration price quote and consultation in Corona Del Mar.
Deck Repair Professionals Serving Corona Del Mar CA
If your deck is in need of repair, contact Crank Brothers Deck Company, serving Corona Del Mar since 1945. We're deck repair, waterproofing, and restoration specialists with over 65 years of experience. We know how to properly evaluate and repair all types of decks, including patio decks, observation decks, pool decks, rooftop decks, and more. Our repaired decks look beautiful and last for years. As a full-service decking company, we skillfully perform the following types of repairs:
- Structural low spot fill-ins
- Thermal leak detection and leak repair
- Slope correction
- Drainage system repair and installation
- Substrate removal and installation
- Siding and stucco repair and installation
Once these repairs are completed, we will then waterproof your deck and apply a decorative finish to perfectly complement your Corona Del Mar home or business. For high quality repairs and cost-effective pricing, contact Crank Brothers Deck Company. Estimates and inspections are free.
Long-Lasting, Beautiful Decorative Finishes for Decks, Balconies, Patios & Walkways in Corona Del Mar, CA
At Crank Brothers Deck Company, we provide stunning and gorgeous decorative flooring options for apartments, condos, homes, office buildings, restaurants, schools, and other types of properties throughout Corona Del Mar. We have over a half-century of experience and have successfully served the needs of tens of thousands of clients. Our waterproofing/coating and decorative finish specialists have the knowledge and experience to know which systems are best suited for any particular application and have the technical skills to install these systems for lasting results. Our professionals are approved applicators for Pacific Polymers, Desert Crete, Westcoat, Dex-O-Tex, and Life Deck, the makers of the best waterproofing/coating systems and decorative finishes in the industry. Our decorative finishes are available in a wide range of color stains and textures, such as simulated brick, tile, stamped concrete, and flagstone.
Call today for a free waterproofing and/or decorative finishing consultation in Corona Del Mar.
Area Code (949)
For what is to us a messy & complicated job, we were impressed at how neat and non-intrusive the installers were at getting a great job done! Thank You!
- Kenny Bernstein
- Ruby Keeler
- Warren Buffett
- Ron Burkle
- Rod Carew
- Bill Medley
- Larry H. Parker
- Roy Disney
- Nolan Ryan
- Joan Irvine
- Mo Vaughn
- Michael DeAngelo (The Clothes Time)
- Braille Institute
- Los Alamitos Race Track
- Chapin Medical Center
- Plaza Santa Ana
- Villa Nova Restaurant
- Ruby's Restaurant
- San Clemente White House
- University of California, Irvine
- Five Points Senior Apartments
- Hotel MacRae on Catalina Island
- Comstock Condominiums In Big Bear
- Grand Legacy at the Park
- Howard Johnson Hotel, Anaheim
- This is a residential deck repair in Corona del Mar. We installed copper flashing and the Dex-O-Tex Weatherwear system on this particular project, which will ultimately extend the life of the deck. Copper or stainless steel flashing can be used for homes that are close to the water.
- This is a garage floor refinish in Corona Del Mar, where we mechanically abraded the floor for a bonding profile, then applied an epoxy primer and basecoat with colored vinyl chips. Once that is dry, we scraped and remove the excess chips and apply a clear sealer coat for protection.Our durable and versatile decorative finishes offer real benefits in terms of safety, performance and aesthetics for your home or building.
- This is a stair refinish in Corona del Mar. We applied VL primer to all the surfaces; applied reinforced tape and resin binder to the flashing and plywood seams; applied a resin binder and broadcasted rubber granules into the wet mix. To finish, we applied two coats of pigmented Elastaglaze to all treads and installed nosing at the edge of each step.